Our Cleaners are Vetted and Qualified to look after even the smallest of details to ensure that everything is clean and presentable to the highest standard before handover.
Supplying a wide range of cleaning options we are sure to make everything sparkle and shine with a tailored cleaning plan to fit around you and your needs.
Not only can we make sure things are nice for your clients, but we can provide a service to ensure your work environment is the best it can be.
A clean work-space creates a clear mindset which allows you and your office staff to feel better and more productive!
Builders cleaning is the removing of dust and debris that is generated from on-site work. During the construction phase it is important to keep the site clean, the advantages of the clean service provided by our builders clean are:
- We Can Adapt Around your needs
- Cleaners work outside main site hours to make sure there is no conflict with other trades on site
- A Clean Site for everyone to work in!
- Promotes Health and Safety by removing Debris in order to reduce Slips, Trips & Falls
- Each job has a cleaning specification sheet so specific needs are met
- Environmentally Friendly Products are used as much as possible to maintain a high quality clean
- An Experienced Management Team to make sure we are on course with your completion schedule and manage on site time
An appropriate risk assessment is completed during a builders clean, we ensure all of our personnel are aware of the potential hazards. We collaborate with other site operators to avoid on-site injuries as well as satisfy other site users in a professional manner.
Sparkle cleaning is a Handover clean, it involves an in-depth final cleaning following a new building or refurbishment project. Sparkle clean is a concentrated clean that gives attention to all areas including walls, flooring, fixtures and fittings and sometimes furniture when required. The sparkle cleaning is essential as it provides the wow factor required before the building is handed over to the end users. Sparkle cleaning is different to builders clean, this involves keeping on top of the cleaning while the building construction or refurbishment is still ongoing. Sparkle clean usually takes place in the last few days before the project completion date
The Benefits Include:
- Professionally managed cleaning service
- Most suitable equipment and materials to provide a highly desirable outcome
- Effectively implemented Health and Safety procedure ensures minimal hazard throughout the site
- Our team finish when the work is signed off
- Attention to every detail
- Professionally trained staff
- CHAS – Contractor health and safety scheme
- CSCS certified cleaning operatives
- Full Risk Assessments and Method Statements completed ensuring all staff are safe.
- Work with the site manager to ensure a positive health and safety attitude from our staff
Daily Cabin Clean
We can provide a daily cabin clean to keep Cafeterias, Offices and Toilets clean on site to create a better and more productive working environment. Our Cleaners will attend outside of normal working hours and tidy/clean the cabins on site to make sure that when you and all the workers on site the next morning, everything is clean and tidy making sure you are ready to start the day off fresh!
High Level Cleaning
We have specialist equipment for cleaning buildings and windows that are high off the ground and cannot be reached by using traditional methods. We can easily reach up to 40 feet (12.19 m). So for those hard to reach spots we provide a specific service to reach even the highest up corners, meaning you have absolutely nothing to worry about. This level of cleanliness after handover is something that if not perfect upholds your current reputation for handover but may improve it, setting a new standard that puts you a bar above your competitors
A Complete AI intelligence Analytic Detection System, self mounted on wheels so it is completely mobile and can be placed anywhere on site.
Get In touch !
Either send us a message or contact us directly so we can provide a solution that meets your requirements